The Order Of The Gilded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legends of the Omni

2 posters

Go down

Legends of the Omni Empty Legends of the Omni

Post  Solar Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:38 am

The legion of pyromaniacs

Tilk walked though the maze known as the Elzin mine. He wore his beard long, trimmed, and pointy. On his back he wore a sac that once held potatoes. He walked silently though the narrow corridors of the remotest region of the mine only the light of his small torch lighting the way. Separated from his fellow workers when a section of a tunnel collapsed he had long ago abandoned his tools, growing weary from walking the neverending tunnels. How long have I been out here all alone walking aimlessly? He thought to himself. Hours? Days? Weeks? Escape seemed impossible. Soon he noticed something. Looking closely at the walls he brushed away dust and found faded out runes. They were all gibberish to him. But hope sparked inside him. If some ancient civilization had been down here for who knows what. Then there must be a passage way to the surface somewhere. He raced along the tunnel looking for escape, but found none, the tunnel sloped down, deeper, almost as if it leads to the gates of the underworld itself. Soon the tunnel grew larger and torches atop pillars appear and became less and less spaced apart. Tilk stopped to light them all with his small torch slowly lighting up the entire tunnel. Signs of a ancient civilization became more and more apparent. Suddenly the tunnel widened in a cavern. A erie feeling seemed to radiate off the rocks themselves. The cavern was made mostly out of black volcanic rock with some red desert rock forming odd shapes against the surrounding black rock on the cavern floor. Kinda like a circle with a rounded off triangle above it. At the end off the cavern several tunnels went off in different directions, with a larger one in the middle. Tilk walked fearfully across the chamber then into the largest tunnel in the center. His mind was at high alert jumping at his own shadow. At the end of the tunnel there was another cavern but not as huge as the last one. In the center of this was a stone throne atop a stone platform. Seated on the throne was a dark crystal statue of an unknown being. On the platform right in front of the throne, lying there was a golden tablet with runes covering it. Tilk was overcome with greed. He rushed forward and picked up the tablet. It was surprisingly heavy. Just as he did so a bone chilling wind ripped though him. Before he had a chance to wonder how that was even possible, torches mounted high on the walls of the cavern flared to life. On the walls of the cavern Tilk looked around and saw pictures painted of horrible things that a powerful army of pyromancers did. While he was pondering this, his feet become extremely hot. looking down he realized the throne and pedestal was slowly turning into magma. In his final moments, as he was burned alive he saw red eyes stare back at him from the dark crystal statue.Then he died collapsing and falling off the platform. Seconds later the black crystal shattered and a being of power stepped down from the melting throne and platform somehow unaffected and unharmed. The being paused, then bent down and picked up the tablet where Tilk had dropped it. Dressed in long crimson robes with a hood that covered his face, the being laughed. A droning hollow laugh that echoed throughout the tunnels of the Elzin mines. Fire blazed within the red eyes of the being who was called many things, Firesword, Fire death, and the burning soul. But the being referred to himself as Pyrolord. Pyrolord stepped off the platform quietly and started down the tunnel. Around him he sensed the others emerging from their crystal cocoons. The beings of legend. Scorch, Pyro Rebel, Lady Flame, Pyroslave and many more. But one thing is for sure. The Legion has awakened.

Pyrolord walked swiftly up the tunnel, the others following him. Beside him a single ruin on the was lit up. A crude legion symbol, much like the ones on the cloaks up the elite that walked up the tunnel. Pyrolord raised a hand to motion everyone to stop. Then he pressed his hand against the rune and a hidden door slid open. Everyone walked inside the large chamber beyond. It was the legionaries' fabled armory, full of the rarest and most expensive weapons, armor, cloaks, staffs and daggers. Silently everyone rushed forward to equip themselves. Each member had their own style of fighting so they had their own stash of equipment. Everyone added to their belts a reignbringer, as well equip as blood ninja armor with a legion insignia on each should and a large one on the chest. Pyrolord took his time on the weapon rack. Finally deciding he took his signature weapon, barlog blade. Sheathing it he turned to the others. Everyone was fully equipped and stood quietly looking at him. Pyrolord cleared his throat. As the leader he must go thought things like this. "The day has arrived brothers!" Nodding to Lady Flame, he said. "And dear sister..." Turning back to everyone he continued. "The day has arrived to once more take our place as the sole rulers of Lore! Both good and evil with bow before us! Everyone will know our names and again tremble with fear at the very mention of them! Villages with burn and cites ransacked! We the legion of pyromaniacs will conquer!" Everyone unsheathed their reignbringers and cheered, their blades alight. Pyrolord smiled to himself and walked to the other end of the chamber happy with himself. Then he placed his hand on another crudely drawn legion symbol. A door large stone door opened flooding the cavern with light. On the other side of the door was a steep staircase. Pyrolord turned his back to the others, and headed into the light and into the world above.
Solar
Solar

Back to top Go down

Legends of the Omni Empty Re: Legends of the Omni

Post  Exodius Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:22 am

~Legends of the Omni~

The ArchZephyrus

Exodius stood on a lone nimbo in the sky with tattered clouds and heavy winds equivalent to a hurricane's, symbolizing that a hefty battle ensued previously within it. His short, spiky, yet near hair, flew in the cool, vicious breeze as his silver, empty eyes observed the ravaged battlefield. His face was calm, patient, as he did this, much unlike how he presumed the emotions of the other 7 Cult Leaders were as of now.

"Reckless, careless, and so much more... I suspected as much from the Cult of Fire. Tsk, tsk, tsk. Their rudeness and quickness to blame will be the end of them. This, I swear." murmured Exodius as he clutched his Staff in his left arm, tightening his grip on it. His eyes lit up with emotion, as if he had woken up from a deep slumber. He placed his staff on his shoulder, then sheathed it, concealing it in his pure-gray cloak. He leaped from the nimbo, beginning to levitate down to the ground at the speed of sound, practically invisible to the eye of any specie in the universe. He landed with dust trails to both his sides in the town square of the town that his palace inhabited, the very capital of Zephouria, Niau.

As Exodius landed, several children strolled up to him clumsily, obviously nervous of talking to the Grand ArchZephyrus, and tugged on his arm, as if intending to ask a question.

"M-Mr. Grand ArchZephyrus, Sir, a-are we all s-safe from the w-war...??" asked them all in unison, concerned, their foreheads creasing with worry lines. Exodius stood in a different direction, not facing the children, but shifted his eyes to the right. He gently touched the top of their heads, as if petting them. "I assure you, little ones, all will be safe in Zephouria. Have hope." he replied quietly and in a soft tone, slightly smiling. The children smiled, giggled with glee, and ran off. Exodius shifted his attention to the skies, and noticed a severely insignificant twinkle in the skies. His eyes widened, not in panic, but in surprise. That is no star... That is a hunk of rock. A large one indeed, I see. thought Exodius without a hint of fear or panic in his clear, calm voice.

He levitated himself and gathered turbulence, throwing himself in the air headfirst towards the meteor, attempting to intervene in the path of obliteration it was obviously sent to wreak. He stopped in midair, using telekenesis mixed with turbulence control to stand solidly, and stopped the meteor by shattering its motion, his hand's palm in front of it. "I suspect the Cult of Earth sent this. Is that how you seek to play, Cult of Earth? Very well." said Exodius, his voice grim and deep. He shoved his palm with all his might against the meteor, returning it to the Cult of Earth with ferocious speed, far beyond what it appeared with. "Let that be a message to you, Cult of Earth... Do NOT force my hand." said Exodius with a hint of rage.
Exodius
Exodius
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Solar Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:08 pm

"Ready the knights." Dasthur said swiftly to his brother Katsuro who was standing beside him. Yesterday the legion had taken the war to their shores. After having just woken up they were in an angry mood. Thousands of pyroslaves marched out the underground cavern were they had slept for thousands of years. Their plan had been just a simple pillaging of villages as they always did, but they left the other mages to themselves. But over the last few years they and heliomancers have been seen for the first time in thousands of years. The Heliomancers had been living in their flying city living a carefree lives when a darkness dragon attacked and brought down all the cities crashing down. Only a small group still exist. One would think that necromancers were part of the Omni but they weren't. Darkness is merely an absence of light, so in a sense not an element. Cults of darkness mages are all around Lore but they are small and few. Also they originally branched off from the heliomancers because in theory one who controls light can also control darkness. Now in the island city of the aquamancers who some call hydromancers, were under attack by a fleet of ships who now surrounded the island in great numbers. The first fireballs were sure to be launched within the hour. Dasthur turned to Katsuro once more. "Also get everyone who can to help hold up a wall of water around the city, the entire island if able." Katsuro nodded and walked off. Dasthur reach behind his throne and took a icy kanata stolen from the ice mages of the north in a raid of an outpost sevral years ago. It was Dasthur's personnel weapon. He would be on the front lines himself if it came to that. A page came up to him briskly. Dasthur waved him off. "Don't you see I have important things to do?" He said angrily. The page didn't back off. Dasthur accepted the note from the page. It must be most important if the page didn't leave at once. Ke read the hastily written note. It was from Dai, his general in the field.

Dasthur, I need you up here right now.
There is something I am sure you want to see.

~Dai

Dasthur put the note in the his of his navy robes. He turned and walked briskly outdoors followed by his guards.When he and his brothers managed to supress their archangel powers several years ago they discovered they were aquamancer of blood. So they were allowed to join the city. After rising ranks quickly Dasthur now was the leader of the aquamancers at whole. When he reached the beach were Dai was standing he was shocked to find the leader of the legion, Pyrolord standing next to him with Lady Flame and Scorch. "Hello Dasthur......" He said as Dasthur stood there awestruck. "WERE IS THE FIRE ORB!?" He screamed, as lud as thunder.

Last edited by Solar on Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : It's my threat >...>)
Solar
Solar

Back to top Go down

Post  Solar Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:21 pm

Solar stood on the edge of a vast plain that once teemed with life. As a warm wind ripped though the hybrid of robes and armor he wore he remembered the day ten years ago that had stripped this land of all life. Closing his eyes he flashed back to the day so long ago that the city of the ancestors had fallen. It had crashed here, in front of on the very spot that Solar was standing, but to the naked eye all you could see was a dry plain that went on forever. Solar's journey had come to an end, he had traveled the entire world just to rediscover the city to which he was the heir to the throne.

In his left hand he clutched a gold staff with a pulsating light on the end and in his right there was a golden bird sleeping soundly.Sticking his staff in the dry earth he gently woke the bird. It tilted its head questioningly and Solar stroked it and whispered in its ear. The bird chirped and took flight from Solar's outstretched arm. It flew higher and higher until it was directly above the spot were the city lay waiting. Solar picked his staff up and raised it. Ever since the fall of the city he had been waiting for this very moment. A beam of light extended from the staff and struck the golden phoenix hovering far above the ground. It screeched and a golden bubble formed around the bird. The bubble grew in size and soon extended to a point it almost touched the ground. But the bubble didn't stop growing. It grew and grew and when it made contact with the hot dry earth something extraordinary happened. The earth within the bubble vaporized and slowly a large crater was formed.

Solar slowly lowered his arms to his side and the beam of light cut off. The airborne phoenix screeched again and was vaporized in a cloud of ashes and a crack of thunder. The bubble imploded and waves of light washed over the land. Earth turned fertile, twisted stumps of long dead trees came back to life with a shower of buds and lush green grass blanketed the land. Soon animals will return to the area and this will be a beautiful place once again. Solar thought briefly. Then ashes fell like rain around him reminding him of something he had to do quickly. His hand shot up and caught a small creature. A light shade of pink and a beak gave away that it was Solar's trusted phoenix Nix, reborn. Solar smiled and whispered to the bird. "Just as you were the city will be reborn, at last." Then he delicately placed the bird in a large pocket in the folds of his armor and robes hybrid he was wearing that bore emblems of the sun.

Then placing his staff in both of his hands he recited a powerful incantation. "Dawn and dusk, light and darkness, good and evil, opposite and yet the same, both sides of the same coin called the universe, on this sacred day I raise the city of the ancestors, I call on my race, I call on the Heliomancers of the world scattered but somehow still united. Today we rise." And with that Solar raised his hands and the ruined city in the center of the crater became whole yet not complete.
Solar
Solar

Back to top Go down

Post  Solar Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:49 pm

Amidst the rain forest that contained shrills and calls of animals unseen there were towers of earth rising from the ground. Hundreds and hundreds of them rising up to a hundred feet into the air, all connected by earthen bridges that seemed to defy gravity.

Here the elemental mages of earth called Geomancers by themselves and others,have thrived ever since the division of mages at the hall of the ancients the ancestors of the Geomancers came here. When they discovered this place they instantly fell in love with the plant and animal life, so they decided the stay. For shelter and homes they simply commanded the earth to rise and form a gigantic tower. After hundreds of years smaller towers were created as spawning around the largest central one created long ago.

Today the leader of the Geomancers, called a Geonova was leaning on the banister looking out from the top of the ancestor's tower. His name is Wisna.

"I don't know Dasthur, I just don't know" Wisna said turning towards him. His friend and former teacher stood there deep in thought."I'm afraid war is unavoidable" Dasthur said heavily. "I could really use your help. Pyromancers are formidable foes, and I thought you of all people would help me." Wisna turned away, again facing the forest below. "I am much different now. I have responsibilities as a Geonova and I can't go off fighting wars I cannot win." Dasthur started to object but Wisna lifted his hand. "I can tell you one thing. Yesterday there was an event. Heliomancers scattered since the fall have began journeying towards the southern desert, which now is a thriving greenland. I suspect Solar has achieved his goal at last."

__________________________________________________________________________________

Red eyes pierced a terrifying darkness towards a sound of someone or something knocking on a door. A sinister voice called out. "ENTER." The door creeped open allowing light from torches from the room beyond to fill some off the room with an eerie light. A knight clad in black armor walked into the room. The knight looked up at the hooded figure who sat upon the throne. "I bring news, o demonic one" The knight whispered barely audible. "REPORT" "We have the fire orb which has plunged the mages into a civil war, the water sphere and those stubborn fools haven't realized it yet, and we have someone undercover to get the the wind urn." The knight paused then continued. "But we have reports coming that the Aurora was not lost in the fall. It is in the hands of the young Heliomancer prince, Solar" The knight said softly. The black figure replied after sometime. "GOOOOD" It moaned slowly.
Solar
Solar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down