The Order Of The Gilded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ninety Nine Nights.

Go down

The Ninety Nine Nights. Empty The Ninety Nine Nights.

Post  Dasthur Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:17 pm

THEME SONG

English Lyrics
A momentary sparkle twinkles within the flowing time
I'm a Believer who can keep walking so to engrave into this world's memories

I had a dream that no one else could have and I threw away everything that I didn't need
Thoughts that I can't surrender dwell in my chest

Even if I'm still in the rift between reality and ideals and my feet are bound by shackles of sacrifice
My overflowing impulse isn't fully repressed because I have a heart that yearns powerfully

"Pretense" "Fear" "Vanity" "Grief"; I won't be weak enough
To be apprehended by the various negative things; I'm a Trickster who doesn't know loneliness

The groups of buildings that pierce the night sky, I look up at the air in which stars and such are invisible
And ask myself, "Won't I be lost?"

Things like being smeared by those who overflow in this entire city or being infatuated won't happen to me
Because at the end of the road that connects to the future, I want to see something that'll grab onto my hand

I close my eyes and it surfaces in my sea of consciousness: the moment when I'll get the ideal that I'd pictured

To merely receive limited "life" in this world and rot away is equal to being stupid
Go toward that which no one else can have- the crystal known as "my oneself"

The fact of piercing through the whitewash will turn into the truth someday
I want to keep believing in it stubbornly; It's just my faith. The absolute truth.

A momentary sparkle twinkles within the flowing time
I'm a Believer who can keep walking so to engrave into this world's memories

THE NINETY NINE NIGHTS

Long ago, in a time of peace for all creatures. There were the orbs, the orb of Darkness and the orb of Light. Back then, they were as one, but then one dreadful day, the two orbs were broken in half, by the King of Darkness, Zeostrom, and now the Order of the Gilded hold the orb of Light, and the Nightmares hold the orb of Darkness, and the King of Darkness, has an evil plan for both sides...

Chapter One, Nightmares Unfold
Exodius walked through Chiral Valley with his long time friend, Katsuro, looking at the peace that had become after a long war with the first Chaos Lord, Escherion. However, the Order of the Gilded defeated him. Peace had been restored in this place, but strangely Exodius felt no peace here.

"What are we here for again?" asked Katsuro. "We're here to pick up my new blade, and to check up on Wisna, the Guardian of this area." Exodius replied. "Heh, alright." Katsuro said with a shrug.

The two continued down the path, leading to the town of Mobius, where Wisna had made his stay, in the Tower of Relativity, also the place of where the battle with Escherion took place.

Exodius and Katsuro reached Mobius when a young villager approached them. "You're friends of Wisna The Guardian, right!?" the villager asked. "Yes, we are." replied Exodius. "You gotta go help him! Nightmares have attacked the Tower! Please go, quickly!" said the villager in a panic'd voice. "Alright! Let's go, Katsuro!" Exodius said quickly as he started charging toward the Tower.

Wisna blocked quickly against the Heavy Armored Nightmare, however his face was covered, the Nightmares' skills with a blade were most impressive, fast, yet strong. The Nightmare laughed as he easily knocked Wisna off his feet, Wisna was no match for this Nightmare, this one wasn't just a soldier, but an Elite. One of the best of Nightmares. His blade was black with a green glow. It wasn't even near unleashing it's full power on Wisna. If it had, Wisna would of died long ago, this Nightmare was toying with him, breaking his spirit.

Exodius arrived right on que to see Wisna's defeat. Wisna had been knocked back against the wall with a large Green blast, Wisna was knocked out cold. The Nightmare looked up to Exodius.

"Aha! I've finally lured you out of hiding, hmm?" The Nightmare said with a chuckle.
"Heh! Hiding? I think not." Exodius said with a glare.
"Alright then, let's see what you got, Exodius." The Nightmare said with another chuckle.
"How'd yo---"

The Nightmare quickly pressed a button on a command bar that unleashed a force field, cutting Katsuro off from the battle. "Now, let's do this!" The Nightmare yelled, charging at Exodius, blade raised high.

Chapter Two, tomorrow!

Last edited by Dasthur on Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dasthur
Dasthur
Admin

https://theorderofthegilded.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

The Ninety Nine Nights. Empty Chapter Two

Post  Dasthur Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:31 am

Chapter Two, The Secrets We Hear But Not See

The Nightmare swong openly and swiftly at Exodius, enjoying himself. Exodius's large mace was the best thing to block the strikes but it was weakning, the Light that was in it, was disappearing. Exodius was able to knock the Nightmare into a wall with a hit to the ribs with his Mace.

"Heh, you've gotten better..." spoke the Nightmare.
"You're beaten, Nightmare! Now answer my questions!" Exodius said strikingly.
"Heh... Shoot." the Nightmare said in a low voice.
"How do you know my name?" Exodius asked, staring down at the Nightmare's helmet.
"Haha! You'll learn soon enough!" The Nightmare said as he grabbed ahold of a pillar with the power of Telekinesis, pulling it toward Exodius, sending him flying to the wall.

The Nightmare walked slowly to Exodius's body, broken, and defeated, it was. He laughed as he raised his blade, it began glowing a lime color. He then swong it in the air and a large blast went flying toward Exodius, causing him to sream in pain
"Aha! You've lost, Exodius!" The Nightmare said proudly.
"Stop!" Katsuro yelled out as he punched his fist through the Force Field and ran into the Command Center, blade raised high.
"Eh? Katsuro, stay out of this." The Nightmare said glaring at Katsuro.

Katsuro threw himself at the Nightmare, only to be hitten quickly by a blast of green lightning. Katsuro fell shaking in pain. The Nightmare then moved his attention back to Exodius, raising his blade high, going for the Killer hit. However, Katsuro cut it off, taking the slash to the back.

"Foolish boy!" the Nightmare said unpleasingly
"K-Katsuro... You..." Exodius said slowly as he passed out from the pain.

The Nightmare, merely kicked Katsuro out of the way and aimed for Exodius.
"STOP!" A voice came out of no-where.
"Ugh!" The Nightmare said as he kneel'd down.
"M-Master..." The Nightmare said softly.
"Nightmare Commander, you've done enough here in Mobius, return back to the base, NOW." The voice said loudly.
"Y-Yes, master..." The Nightmare said as he swong his blade and into his sheath, walking out of the Tower.

Wisna woke up to see his best friend and mentor lying on the ground, with a broken body. He then pulled Katsuro up on his shoulder and dragged Exodius to the Doctor, down the road.

"Can their wounds be treated, quickly?" Wisna said with a sigh.
"I believe, so they're just burns... nothing special." The doctor said with a little smile.
"Ah... I see, wait, do you know anything on that Nightmare?" Wisna asked quickly.
"Um, no, I don't think so, but I do know he headed toward SwordHaven." The Doctor said slowly.

Dasthur walked into his house slowly, sitting down. He looked around, seeing if Dai was still home. Dai walked out of his bedroom, slowly, glancing up at Dasthur.

"Ah, you've returned, brother!" Dai said cheerfully.
"Heh, not for long, Dai, get dressed, we got work to do, hurry." Dasthur said as he walked outside.

Chapter 3, later on today!
Dasthur
Dasthur
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Ninety Nine Nights. Empty Chapter Three

Post  Dasthur Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:47 pm

Chapter Three, The Lies We Tell, To Keep Some Safe

Dasthur waited outside in the tree for Dai. Dasthur's facial looks were far too much like their father's, Reile. He looked like him, however, he wore his hair alot different, then Reile had worn his. Dasthur wore his hair over his eyes, hiding his purple eyes. Dasthur's eyes had changed alot over the years, when he was first born, he had pale skin, and crimson eyes, then they became darker, and now they've changed completely. Some people say Dasthur doesn't even have his Archangel Form anymore.

"Gah... Come on Dai! Hurry up." Dasthur said to himself, jumping out of tree.
"Ok! Ready, brother!" Dai yelled out running from the house.
"Heh, finally... C'mon, let's go! We gotta meet Exodius and Katsuro back at the HQ." Dasthur said, starting to walk off.
"Ok, ok, ok! I'm coming." Dai said trying to catch up to Dasthur.

Dasthur walked slowly, staring at the sky while he walked. Dai could tell he had something on his mind, but he couldn't find it in himself to actually ask. He knew Dasthur would just snap at him for it. Dasthur was the second eldest son of Lifes and Deaths Archangel, after Lasrile. He also had a twin, Talvarin.

"Um, brother... Is something on your mind...?" Dai asked slowly.
"Hmm... Nope, nothing at all." Dasthur said grinning a bit.
"Are you sure...?" Dai said, again slowly.
"Of course I'm sure! Now shut up and stop with the questions." Dasthur said in a loud tone.
"Just as expected from Das..." Dai thought to himself, shrugging.

Dasthur began to speed up from just walking, to jogging. Dasthur knew that he needed to get there fast, he hadn't seen his younger brother, Katsuro in months, and the last thing he had heard was that he was injured. Dasthur finally made it to the Tower. The Tower was a large building in the middle of Greenguard Forest. This was the Order of the Gilded's base, for now at least. Dasthur walked in, being greeted by Torshiro.

"Dasthur! Dai! Long time no see, guys!" Torshiro said cheerfully.
"Hello, Torshiro." Dasthur said quickly, walking through the building, into his quarters.
"Hmm... What's up with him, Dai?" Torshiro asked with a silent sigh.
"He's been... 'different' lately." Dai annouced quietly.
"Ah I see--"
"You two do know I'm right here, right?" Dasthur said with a chuckle

Torshiro's face turn bright as the sun as Dasthur patted him on the shoulder. Dasthur glanced past Torshiro's shoulder, noticing, none other than Solar.

"Dasthur! Dai! You've finally returned from that... 'mission'!" Solar said out with a cheer.
"Heh, yeah, we're back for a while atleast." Dasthur said looking past his shoulder toward the door, walking towards it slowly.
"Where you going!? Oh no, you aren't leaving that easily!" Solar said, tackling Dasthur
"Gah!" Dasthur said falling down.

Dasthur quickly got back on his feet and backflip kicking Solar upward into the air and then drop kicking him back down. Ending their little fight quickly.

"I gotta go find Exodius and Katsuro, they seem not to be here." Dasthur said walking toward the door.
"Oh, they're at Mobius." Solar said shaking his head.

Dasthur glared at Solar with a bit of fire and hatred.

"Mobius!?" Dasthur yelled out, causing an awkward silence.
"Yes... Mobius, theres a problem with Chiral Valley?" Solar said laughing a bit.
"No...No." Dasthur said slowly walking out the door.

"Heh, so it's true, Lasrile did fulfill his promise to me... Well this is getting even more interesting." Dasthur said to himself.
"Brother! Where are you going?" Dai said approaching Dasthur.
"Mobius, you should stay here, Dai, I'll be back with Exodius and Katsuro very soon. Just sit tight till then." Dasthur said walking down to the Western path of Greenguard, down to Chiral Valley.

Chapter Four, tomorrow!
Dasthur
Dasthur
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Ninety Nine Nights. Empty Chapter Four

Post  Dasthur Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:36 pm

Chapter Four, The Lost of a Brother

Lasrile ran, falling, and getting back up through Greenguard Forest. He had made a deal with his younger brother, Dasthur. That if he could become a Nightmare, Dasthur could have his Archangel orb. Sadly, Lasrile didn't think of what Dasthur could do with that orb... Dasthur could kill Lasrile if he wanted, and Lasrile is thinking he will.

Dasthur walked down a path, leading to Chiral Valley. He started hearing gasping noises coming from behind him. He turned around to see Lasrile crawling toward him.

"Brother!... I di-- I did what you told me to do!" Lasrile called out, holding his chest.
"Oh, you did? I don't hear the death of Wisna!" Dasthur said, glaring at Lasrile
"I-I couldn't... Exodius and Katsuro came!" Lasrile proclaimed, on his knees.
"You failure... You're a failure to the Archangels!" Dasthur yelled out, punching a tree, causing it to fall to the ground.
"B-Brother..." Lasrile said slowly.

Dasthur pulled out Lasrile's orb, and stared at it.

"It's time to go to sleep, brother." Dasthur said laughing.
"What..!? No!" Lasrile said loudly

At that very momment, Dasthur crushed the orb in his hands. And at that momment, Lasrile's heart beated one last time and stopped. Lasrile, falling to the ground, with his eyes staring up at Dasthur.

"Goodnight, my brother." Dasthur said, flipping his eye from his eyes, showing his bright purple eyes. He then walked down the path, to Chiral Valley.

"Can we go now?" Katsuro asked to Exodius.
"I suppose so. Let's go! Wisna, take care." Exodius said walking out of the shop and down the road.

Dasthur approached the gates to Mobius, seeing Exodius and Katsuro coming his way. He then sat on a rock, waiting. Dasthur felt no pain for his brother, Lasrile. He used him to try and kill Wisna, but it didn't come out the way he wanted, so Lasrile had to die. Dasthur knew then, if he wanted something done right, he'd have to do it himself.

"Dasthur! Old friend!" Exodius yelled out, beginning to run up to Dasthur.
"Ah, hello Exodius." Dasthur said getting up from the rock.
"Yo Das." Katsuro said with a small grin.
"Where's Dai?" Exodius asked.
"He's at the HQ, with Solar and Torshiro." Dasthur said with a fake smile.
"Well, let's get a move on!" Katsuro said, dashing down the path, back to Greenguard.

Dasthur looked past his shoulder, smiling. He had hid Lasrile's body in a cavern. Near Mobius, it was quite hidden. If anyone even noticed it, it would be Dai, but he wasn't around, and never really like Chiral Valley. Dasthur caught up with Katsuro quite easily. Dasthur, being the fastest in the Archangel Family, he could catch up to Katsuro, with one leg.

"Gah, so fast." Katsuro said with a small sigh.

Dasthur, Katsuro, and Exodius made it back to HQ in a matter of minutes. Walking into the big room. The first to greet them was Dai.

"Brothers!" Dai yelled out with a big smile.
"Greetings, Dai." Exodius said with a smile.
"Hey Bro." Katsuro said, also with a smile.

Dasthur just walked in, silently. Sitting on the big couch in the first room.

"What's up with him?" Katsuro asked with a sterning position.
"I don't know... He's been quiet all day." Dai said with a silent sigh.

"That Nightmare that attacked us... His scent was ... familiar," Exodius thought to himself, "perhaps Dasthur would know, but I won't ask today."

Dasthur watched Dai, Katsuro and Exodius out of the corner of his eye then got up from his seat and walked up the stairs toward the Quarters.

"Dasthur. Where are you going?" Exodius asked, glaring at Dasthur.
"I'm going to meditate, I'll see you guys in the morning." Dasthur replied, going back up the stairs.

"Yes... He knows something," Exodius thought to himself, "but what could it be...?"

Chapter Five, later today, or tomorrow
Dasthur
Dasthur
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Ninety Nine Nights. Empty Chapter Five

Post  Dasthur Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:29 pm

Chapter Five, A Secret, Best Hidden

Dasthur sat in his quarters, staring at the orbs around him. He had given his brothers, Nerosiz, Katsuro, and Dai, their Archangel Orbs. But instead, he had given Katsuro and Dai, fake ones. He had plans for Nerosiz. Plans that couldn't be ruined. He had the lives of his two younger brothers, in his hands. He could end their life-span anytime.

Dasthur grinned, continuing to stare at the orbs. His staring and meditation was interupted by a knock on his door. He used a special Archangel ability, he was giften, from his father, to see past the door to see who it was. It was Solar, the annoying one of their little "group" Dasthur sighed and got up.

"Dasthur! Open the darn door already!" Solar said kicking the door softly.
"What do you want...?" Dasthur said, opening the door slightly.
"The pizza's here, so get your butt out here and eat!" Solar said chuckling a bit.
"Gah... Fine, fine. I'll be there in a second." Dasthur replied, shutting the door.

Dasthur gathered up the orbs quickly, places them in his chest. His chest was voice oberated, like all Chests in the Gilded HQ. To keep intruders from getting into secret items.

Dasthur walked down the stairs, slowly, leading to the kitchen, he could already see Katsuro eating a slice of pizza.

"Eating MY pizza, eh?" Dasthur said with a chuckle.
"Indeed, we are." Nerosiz said grinning abit.

Dasthur snatched the pizza out of Katsuro's hand and took a big bite.

"Grr... MINE!" Katsuro said out tackling Dasthur.
"Oh no you don't." Dasthur said, jumping up, dodging the tackle then walked into the living room, eating the pizza happily.

Dasthur was merely, playing his game to get what he wanted, as he always had, since he was abandoned from his father and mother. He had a gift, he could keep his cool, when needed, and go off when needed. Some thought he inherited all of their father's abilites. Giving jealously to most of the other children, as his deceased older brother, Lasrile had always felt, and even his twin sister, Talvarin at times. The one who really had no jealously for him was his other brother, Nerosiz.

Nerosiz was actually Exodius. Nerosiz had began to open his Archangel powers, seeing that he was a newly a point to the family. He was about the same age as Dasthur, making them both best friends. Dasthur and Nerosiz had been fighting together for years, since both of them were just kids, weither it was just young Zards or bigger things, like Draconians and Dragons. No matter what the world threw at them, they fought it back, swiftly.

"So tell me, brother." Nerosiz said, approaching Dasthur.
"Tell you what?" Dasthur said, staring out the window.
"What's been up with you? You've been... different, less talkative." Nerosiz said raising an eyebrow.
"Hmm, I suppose you're right, I have been a bit more in thought." Dasthur said turning around to face Nerosiz.
"Why, brother? Something troubling you?" Nerosiz said with a caring face.
"Umm... Nope." Dasthur said, smiling a little bit.
"Hmm... Alright, Dasthur." Nerosiz replied, walking back into the kitchen to talk with the others.

Dasthur went outside, staring up at the sky. There was still alot of light left in the day. Dasthur started down a trail, leading to ShadowFall.

"Wheres he going?" Dai said, sighing a bit.
"He seems to be ending toward ShadowFall..." Nerosiz said, also sighing.
"Heh, why should we care? He's always leaving us for something, weither it's women or other things."
"Hahaha! I suppose you're right, Katsuro." Nerosiz said chuckling hard.

Dasthur could hear their chat, about him leaving them, he merely laughed silently. Continuing down the path to ShadowFall. He had a ShadowReaver in ShadowFall that could possibly help him in finding "someone"

Dasthur reached ShadowFall, and saw the ShadowReaper, right off the bat. He was infront of the Boney Fortress, talking to a Dark Crusader. He said one last thing to the Dark Crusader then approached Dasthur.

"Ahh, so you're the one here to know about 'him', eh?" The ShadowReaper said with a smirk.
"Yes, please, tell me everything you know." Dasthur said with a small grin.

"Well it all started when their tribe, came to the Human World, searching to destroy all in the Human World, to control it themself. However, the light warrior, Kero, defeated their entire tribe, including their leader, Zeostrom. However, Zeostrom had the power to bring himself back from the dead, once, and only once. He brought himself back as a Darkness being. Full of Chaotic AND Darkness energy. He is now known as the... King of Darkness."

"Hmm... I see, farewell." Dasthur said, walking off.
"Wait! Don't you want to hear the rest?" The ShadowReaper said quickly.
"No. I know enough." Dasthur said, dashing back to the HQ.

"If he's right... Then I have a bigger threat to deal with, other than just my brothers..." Dasthur said with a short sigh.

Chapter Six, tomorrow!
Dasthur
Dasthur
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Ninety Nine Nights. Empty Chapter Six

Post  Dasthur Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:39 am

Chapter Six, Second Coming

Nerosiz sat in his quarters, balancing runed rocks, concentraiting. He was trying to figure out what Dasthur could know, and what the next act the Nightmares were going to take. However, he had no clue to what the Nightmares were actually able to do. He knew they were very strong, but what if every Nightmare was different?

"Hmm... The Nightmares are quite good indeed, possibly better than me," Nerosiz thought to himself with a short sigh, "but if I can think of where they'll strike next, from what I already know... I might be able to stop them in their tracks!"

Right at the momment, he heard a knock at his door, he got up slowly and walked to the his door, opening it half way. The one at his door was Dasthur, to his surprise. Dasthur had never actually even been in Nerosiz's quarters.

"Brother, something is happening in Vargande, I was in the Tavern in Greenguard and it was all the talk. We should check it out." Dasthur said with a short smile.
"I see... Alright, let's go!" Nerosiz said walking out of his room.
"It's just me and you, however, Katsuro, Dai, and Torshiro are dead asleep." Dasthur said, chuckling.
"And Solar?" Nerosiz said with a raised eyebrow.
"Probably asleep or trying to find a woman in the Tavern." Dasthur said again, with a chuckle

Dasthur and Nerosiz quickly dashed to Vargande, passing Mobius, he glanced up at the cave that he had hidden Lasrile's body.

"Heh, I hope this Nightmare can hold up a bit more than Lasrile could." Dasthur said to himself as he continued to dash through Greenguard, with Nerosiz.

The two reached the Vargande gates. Vargande was a town, sort of like SwordHaven. It was the second largest in all of Lore. It was known to be ruled by Castledian Orgo. That is who, the Nightmare was probably targeting. They were greeted at the gates, by a citizen of Vargande.

"Are you two, Gilded member!?" The citizen said, breathing heavily.
"Yes, we are." Nerosiz said, glacing at Dasthur then returning his attention to the man.
"V-Vargande is being attacked by a Female Nightmare!" The citizen said, about to collaspe.
"A female Nightmare?" Dasthur said with a raised eyebrow.
"Yes..." The man said, collasping to the ground, but being catched by Nerosiz.

"Heh... If he's telling the truth, then it believes that my twin is a fool." Dasthur said to himself.

Dasthur then began dashing off into Vargande, leaving Nerosiz with the man. Dasthur could see, just from the front gates that Vargande was being attacked by a very fast Nightmare. Faster than the first one at Mobius, even. When he reached the palace he already saw the battle. The Nightmare had already began fighting Orgo.

"It's already begone!?" Dasthur thought to himself.

Dasthur could end it quickly, by just destroying her orb. But he thought he could have some entertainment from his Sister's wants. Her, like Lasrile wanted the power of a Nightmare, in hope to be the leader of the Archangels in the future. However, to get the power, she traded her Archangel orb. Dasthur seemed to be the smartest one of the whole family, he fooled his brother into trading pretty much his life, for what? Power.

The battle was a pretty good show, she was too fast for Orgo to keep up with and the other one was too slow. He watched until finally he sensed Nerosiz closing in on the palace. Dasthur then dashed toward her and kicked her in the jaw, knocking her off her feet. She merely glared at him, knowing he was probably just playing a scene she played along as well. Attacking him simply, allowing him to dodge and counter-attack but then he gained a high ground, jumping onto the Palace roof. He laughed a bit as he pulled out her orb, tired of the show.

"It's time to end this, sister." spoke out, noticing Nerosiz getting closer.
"What!?" Talvarin called out, removing her helmet.

Nerosiz could already see it. He saw his sister. She glanced at him then returned her attention to her Twin brother, him holding her orb. Nerosiz knew Dasthur had something in his hand, but he couldn't tell what. Dasthur quickly threw her orb into the air and quickly pulled out his katana and slashed it in half. Talvarin's heart beated one last time then stopped completely, ending her life, quickly. She fell over, holding her chest, and slowly saying to herself.

"Liar..."

Dasthur jumped down to her body, staring at it with a short tear rolling down his face. Her death hurt him more than Lasrile's of course. Even if she had been hard on him when he was younger, he felt sorrow for ending her life, when she actually began to trust him.

"Dasthur!" Nerosiz said as he ran to the scene.

Dasthur merely glanced up at him.

"W-What happened...?" Nerosiz said with a sad face.
"She was the Nightmare..." Dasthur said whipping a tear from his face.

Nerosiz let out a short sigh then patted his brother on the shoulder. Dasthur sighed then started walking off back toward Greenguard. Nerosiz bowed to Orgo and the other man then began to run to catch up with Dasthur.

"Brother, are you OK?" Nerosiz said with a caring face.
"No, no I'm not OK." Dasthur said as he punched a pillar at the front gates of Vargande.

Dasthur then began to dash into Greenguard, heading back to HQ. Nerosiz merely sighed and began to dash, trying to catch up to Dasthur. Dasthur reached the HQ in no time, walking in, he saw Torshiro at the entrance, supposely waiting for them.

"Heh, hey Torshiro." Dasthur said, changing his feelings to a more calm and boring one, instead of emotional.
"Hey Dasthur! Where you been?" Torshiro said, walking toward the kitchen.
"Um, me and Nerosiz got a call from Vargande. So we went to check it out" replied Dasthur.
"Ah, well where's Nerosiz?" Torshiro said with a silent sigh.
"He should be here soon." Dasthur said, walking up to his quarters.

Dasthur was greeted at his door by Solar. Solar had a serious face on, probably wondering where him and Nerosiz had been.

"Ask Torshiro." Dasthur said as he walked into his quarters and shut the door.
"Heh..." Solar said with a shrug.

Dasthur went back to meditating, trying to get some peace and quiet, he had locked his door. Dasthur didn't know how much more of this he could take. He didn't really care much for killing Lasrile, but he had always been kinda close to his Twin. Killing her was like killing his best friend, even though they really weren't "best friends"

"I need sleep... Not meditation." Dasthur said to himself.

He then crawled into his bed and began to fall asleep, only to be interupted by a knock at his door. He got up to answer it. He opened it slightly and it was Dai.

"What do you need, Dai?" Dasthur said, shruging slightly.
"I want to know what's been up with you!" Dai said walking into the room.
"Eh?" Dasthur said, glaring at Dai.
"I'm tired of you always leaving me out of things!" Dai yelled out, causing the attention of Katsuro who stuck his head in the door.

Dasthur got irritated by Dai's yelling and merely kicked him out of his quarters and down the stairs. Dai fell, landing down, holding his side. Dasthur merely closed his door again and went back to sleep.

"This is just stupid now... I need to find a way to get out of this." Dasthur said to himself as he began to fall asleep.

Chapter Seven, Today or Tomorrow!
Dasthur
Dasthur
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Ninety Nine Nights. Empty Re: The Ninety Nine Nights.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum