The Order Of The Gilded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Note Talk

2 posters

Go down

Death Note Talk Empty Death Note Talk

Post  wisna Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:52 pm

A place for people to talk about Death Note Cool

(P.S: I have no idea what this is about, but I heard about it from Dasthur. Cool )

Light Yagami is an extremely intelligent young man who resents what appears to be a relentless increase of crime and corruption in the world around him. His life undergoes a drastic change when he discovers a mysterious notebook, known as the "Death Note," lying on the ground. The Death Note's instructions claim that if a human's name is written within it, that person shall die. Light is initially skeptical of the notebook's authenticity, but after experimenting with it, he realizes that the Death Note is real. After meeting with the previous owner of the Death Note, a shinigami named Ryuk, Light seeks to become "the God of the New World" by passing his keen judgment on those he deems to be evil or who get in his way.

Soon, the number of inexplicable deaths of reported criminals catches the attention of the International Police Organization and a mysterious detective known only as "L". L quickly learns that the serial killer, dubbed by the public as "Kira" (キラ?, derived from the typical Japanese pronunciation of the English word "killer"), is located in Japan. He also concludes that Kira can kill people without laying a finger on them. Light realizes that L will be his greatest nemesis, and a game of psychological cat and mouse between the two begins.

Misa Amane, another Death Note owner, finds Light. Obsessed by Kira after the death of her parents' murderer, she devotes herself to helping Light, but is captured by L. Light makes a plan involving renouncing ownership of both Death Notes, and all of his memories of them, and turns himself in to L for surveillance. After losing his memories, Light and L start to investigate a criminal group named "Yotsuba" together who had Light's Death Note. When arresting them, Light recovers all his memories while touching the Death Note. He remembers and continues his plan of tricking the former owner of Misa's Death Note, the shinigami Rem, into killing L and his aide Watari.

After L's death, Light is given the position of the "new L" by the Japanese Taskforce. Years later, Near and Mello - two children who were raised to be successors to L - appear, with the goal of finding Kira. In the meantime, Kira has gained much public support, and has contacts, Teru Mikami and Takada Kiyomi, continue killing criminals when he is unable to do so himself. Light kills Kiyomi to avoid her implicating him after she uses the note to kill Mello. When Mikami fails to realize his own Note is a fake duplicated by the SPK, it is used by Near to prove Light is Kira in a confrontation between the taskforce and the SPK. Realizing that Light cannot escape, and unwilling to remain attached to him for the duration of a trial and execution/imprisonment, Ryuk writes Light's name in his own Death Note, and Light dies

~Edited by Dasthur
wisna
wisna

Back to top Go down

Death Note Talk Empty Re: Death Note Talk

Post  Dasthur Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:08 am

I edited your post, Wisna, gives information on Death Note's plot.

Death Note's a great anime in my opinion, great storyline. But I wouldn't say it's for kids under 13. Laughing All the gore and such. Twisted Evil
Dasthur
Dasthur
Admin

https://theorderofthegilded.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  wisna Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:48 am

Well I finally watched it, and you were right, it is a good show. Cool But I thought you said Light stabs himself with a pen, but it was actually his cohort
wisna
wisna

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down