The Order Of The Gilded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rules of the Forum and Forum Discussion

Go down

Rules of the Forum and Forum Discussion Empty Rules of the Forum and Forum Discussion

Post  Exodius Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:11 am

Greetings and salutations, everyone. Here is a specifically made list of Rules and etiquette for everyone, including the other Staff, to enforce good etiquette and good tidings Forum-wide.

Here are the Rules:

No Vulgar Language: Vulgar language on the Forums, e.g., swearing, reference to mature content, racism, etc., is a direct and serious violation of the Rules of the Forums and can get you banned. Violation will proceed to several warnings, and ultimately, a ban.

Rudeness: Being mean, rude, or negative towards anyone is a similar violation to Vulgar Language, but it even more a violation. This will lead to only a few warnings, and a ban.

Spamming: Spamming is commonly referred to as "Stupid Pointless Annoying Messages" because it is so. It takes up Forum space that could be crucial and this is a huge violation and is also something that leads to banning.

Double-Posting: This also takes up crucial Forum space and thus is a huge crime, and can also result to a ban.

Flaming: Starting an argument with someone simply because you do not agree with their opinion is malicious and ridiculous, and can also cause a ban.

Clear Writing: Please be sure to write your posts as clearly as possible so it can be readable and neat. This can not result in a ban or warning, but is suggested for good etiquette.

Respect: If you are a regular Forum Member, respect every single one of the Moderators, Global Moderators, and Admins.

Hacking: This, I needn't explain for it is clear, succinct, and explicitly not allowed, and I am sure you all know that by now. Doing this results in an INSTANT, PERMANENT BAN!

These are approximately all the Rules I have currently made. If you have a rule suggestion, please post it here, and discuss what you think of the Rules. That is all.

~Exodius, The Gilded DragonSlayer.
Exodius
Exodius
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum